Friday, August 27, 2010

MADE



He picks his nose. Even when people are looking. Sometimes. He rides a blue mountain bike to school with a helmet, with foam cut out of a shark fin attached to the top. He describes himself as weird, soft-spoken and computer savvy. He's fun though, he's fun... like, alone in your room playing video games type fun. Still, fun, nonetheless. He thinks maybe it's cause he dresses weird or maybe it's his hobby, or his retainers, or maybe even how he drags his feet when he walks so the bottom of his jeans get all frayed. He said he could play sports. "But I don't like sports". He's big enough to be a lineman on the football team. "But I don't like football". 

"I like, archery, I like jousting. I like playing ages of empire in my room. I wish I could be a knight. I like arts section at chapters and the world history section. I like, I like... I like girls. That's why, I want to be made into... a ladies man" 
"I mean, he's sort of a dork, doesn't really hang out with a lot of people" 
"I don't know.. a ladies man?" 
He wants a date to the prom. Who doesn't want a date to the prom. 
"I got a secret text message to meet after school in my own room. So when the bell rung I hurried home. When I got home there was a note on the mirror, it read" 
Look in this mirror, and say "Hey, I'm your made coach".. 
People are suppose to like you for who you are. No one needs to tell you who's made for you. No one needs to teach you how to talk to the Megan Fox's of the world. Unless Megan Fox is into, archery.. and jousting and ages of empire.. cause then.. that would really mean that you got it MADE. - God is Love

No comments: