Monday, September 14, 2009

Borrow My Mind..."These Chocolates"

 

This might sound Forrest Gump-ish but every so often this box of chocolates called "Merci" shows up on my kitchen counter. It's pretty good, it's not one of those boxes where half the box is really gross, every single chocolate sample is great. Which makes it easy to decide which ones I want to eat, cause it doesn't matter. If I had to choose a favorite I wouldn't be able to choose, they all have the same chocolatey goodness and bring it's own individual flavor. If one of these samples talked and asked me..."Am I just another chocolate?", I can't say yes, but neither can I say no. I think I've been so focused on trying to choose my favorite chocolate, when what I really need is the milk to wash all this chocolate away. No homo. haha. - God is Love

1 comment: