Sunday, September 27, 2009

Borrow My Mind..."#23"

I've gotten obsessed with food metaphor blogs...

"Maybe I'll get something different today, yeah, I'll get something different"
"Number 3, small"
"Large Box with..."
"Big Mac Meal, Large Sprite"
"Penne with Chicken"
"One of those I guess, I'm tired of #23"

"Hi, what would you like to order?"

"I'll have number 23, thank you"

When it all falls down, I'm always asking for number 23. As much as I don't feel like having it, as much as I feel like having something else, nothing is going to be as good as number 23. - God is Love

I'll take someone out for a number 23 if you can tell me what number 23 is?....for real.

5 comments:

Belle said...

Pho! I don't actually know.

arbs. said...

number 23 in pho hoa, kingsway..the lemon grass chicken with rice and spring rolls and veggies.

Anonymous said...

A valuable post and it much helpfull to all.Thanks a lot for your post.

Karim - Positive thinking

MLV said...

i know what it is..

MLV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.