Friday, November 21, 2008

Writers Block...Let me explain..



Yesterday I was going through people's blogs, besides realizing how crappy my layout is compared to other peoples, I noticed the titles of poeples blogs, thier URL tags..the title of thier entries, even what they put instead of "2 comments", they'll put "2 (insert something clever)". Everyone has thier own style, and I wonder sometimes where they get all that from. Trust, I ain't no steez-biter, that's a given, what I mean is, what were they thinking when they decided to name thier blog.."Blunts&DirtySneakers". (Sorry Jel, first one I thought of) This is where I get my style from....
 
Plain and simple "I used to b.l.o.g." = "I used to love h.e.r."
Reading is free...well, isn't it? 

1John 4:7-21

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is Love. This is how Got showed his love among us: He send his one and only Son into the world that we might through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and send his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, sing God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen god; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. And so we know and relu on the love God has for us. God is Love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will ahve confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears in not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. If anyone says "I Love God", yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not see. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother. - God is Love..

That's my style...where do you get your style from?..


5 comments:

MACHRISTINA said...

how come you have so many writers blocks? haha.
i like how you think so deeply about the simplest things. i love reading your blog :$

MACHRISTINA said...

credit goes out to the vx days haha.

"I don't get bitter- I just get better." said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"I don't get bitter- I just get better." said...

"DO I LOOK FUCKEN IDIAN TO yooooooUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?!"

when you say that you have no idea how much it makes me....ho- i mean laugh!!!!
ahhhhhhahahha.

ckp said...

Yoo i finally watched the oldpeoplechoir.. that was so disturbing haha. but heres the video from "bowling for columbine" that i wanted to show you .So funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBHtjZmSpw