Friday, November 14, 2008

Writers Block...FOR REAL. But I'm back.

This is the girl who sold her virignity...A million dollars huh?
Sorry for people who actually follow my blog and read it. I just recently found out(2 minutes ago) that you can "follow" someones blog. That's dope. I'd like to see what other people do on thier blogs, I always get people coming up to me and saying "Oh Donnel I read your blog" and in my mind I'm saying "Oh snap, I wish I read yours cause now I have nothing to say except talk about my own blog" and it makes it even worse when they say "Yeah I read it all the time", especially since I haven't put anything out for the past week or so. So here's just a quick rundown of some random stuff, uhm, my links aren't as clear, so if the font of the words are purple it's a link. 

Go get Kanye West's new album "808's and Heartbreak". I'm not sure when it's coming out but if you want a preview go over to his blog www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog and take a listen and even download some of the tracks on that album. 
Just for Aubrey, even though I don't think she reads this, I really want ya'll to go listen to Santa Gold and Lykke Li. Dope Dope Dope chicks. If you're one of those people that need a better testimonial to listen to new music, Q-tip said that Santa Gold was one his favorite artists out right now. The abstract said so. So go listen to her. haha.  
Starbucks is in christmas mode now, so go get your peppermint mochas and Gingersnap Latte's. Cranberry bliss bars are edible euphoria. Come over to my starbucks, The Hudson in Granville street station, I'll give you a free drank. 
That girl who auctioned off her virginity made 1 million dollars, coming from an old man who looks like the old man pervert man from family guy, just a bit younger and better posture and 6'4. He's still a petofile nonetheless. 
The Netherelands have some crazy club that runs on people dancing on the dancefloor. The more people that dance on the dance floor, the more power the club produces. Crazy huh? Europe is the bomb. 
Something I read on the White People blog, white people are the most eager to learn a second language. However, they never do. haha. White people are funny as hell. 
Listen to MICKEY FACTZ the dude is a beast. 
Remember Drake? The "Replacement Girl" guy. He should've been on the cover of XXL as well with Mickey and Asher Roth and those guys cause that dude is probably one of the best out right now. If you don't know him, get to know him. He knows his music. He knows how to make it, I mean, Dr.Dre put him on Detox so shoot. Who knew the wheelchair kid from degrassi would be good at rapping. shoot. 
That's all I can think of right now 'cause I have to get to work. Oh...

FOR ALL YOU CHEAP FOLKS AND HYPEBEASTS AND HIPSTERS WITH NO MONEY, MONDAY NOVEMBER 17TH, EVERYTHING AT VALUE VILLAGE IS 50% OFF. SO HYPEBEASTS GO GRAB THOSE DIRTY ASS CREWNECKS YOUR DADDY USE TO WEAR FOR 2 BUCKS. 

GOD IS LOVE. 



2 comments:

tim said...

"I read your blog everyday."

Haha, take care boss.

Peas.

ckp said...

I think the last comment was the best. :)