Friday, July 11, 2008

You get what you ask for

I've been asking for this for the past two months, and I asked for a signs, and I finally got one. Right when I thought, "I'm coming back", something happens that forces me to think otherwise. To tell you the truth, I was so ready to go back that I wasn't ready to leave again. It's funny how the script flips on you. But hey, I asked for this right. I have to play with the hand that I dealt to myself. I asked for her to realize those things, I asked for my space, I asked that if it was really us, then what would a time of seperation have an affect on us? Just sucks thinking about it. What can I really do now? Nothing I guess. I guess I can't get mad over her sketchyness, I guess I don't have to really care so much about the things she does. 'Cause that doesn't faze me right? No matter how much I tell myself that it's over, and it really is, regardless if we're not together, I still have to stop liking her. 
On a lighter note, thanks for sticking with it for year. I knew it was, really up and down alot but I'm really thankful for you. You know all that already. I don't have to tell you, just look in your inbox. haha. I know things won't be the same, and I won't feel as comfortable with you for a little bit, but, it's because I lost something in you. but it's cool, i guess I'll get it back sometime. Keep my stuff. It's all for you. I'll hold your heart, and I'll take care of it for a while. Cool? - God is love

No comments: