Sunday, July 27, 2008

He said, She said


People talk. That's what people do best. Really, who doesn't enjoy talking? Well, I think I know a couple who don't but for the most part, talking it pretty enjoyable, even to yourself, for some people. I never used to be really in tune of what was going on outside of my personal network, I was always outside the box and never really questioned anything. I never really wanted to know things. Now that I'm in this "box" it's been non-stop useless info. ( That's why today I decided to watch a documentary on the seven wonders of the world, haha) 
Pretty much, It's fun to talk about stuff like that I guess, I just choose to not absorb it, or to pass it on, cause then I'm gonna be filling someone elses mind with useless information. Or I could tell them about machu pichu or the great wall of china? Yeah? Yeah? haha. Keepin' it plan. - God Is Love

1 comment:

Jessa Ramos said...

pft, reading is free =o