Sunday, February 25, 2018

28ighteen... "PDL"

Purpose, is so much higher than occupation, passion, intent and planning. A lot of us are so focused on trying to figure out an occupation rather than our purpose. Occupation is just the vehicle to carry out our purpose. Frankly, it doesn't matter what the vehicle is. God didn't put me on this earth to be a photographer. God put me on this Earth, I believe, to be of service to people, through my art, through thoughts fed in my brain through his heart. Photography and Writing are just my ways to communicate how I've understood to live with Him in the forefront of my life. It's my way of expression. It's my way of catching people to listen to His message. I think I've begun to understand the power that God has instilled in my talent and how I can use these talents to shine His light unto other people. I think I've unknowingly been doing it but I haven't acknowledged that this is my true purpose. Not to take good photos. To use these photos to be able to communicate with people who are yet to find their purpose. - God is Love 

No comments: