Friday, June 15, 2012

AoGB... "Exercise"


When people ask me if I dance, I say, yes. If people ask me if I'm a dancer, I say no. I can't call myself something if I don't do it. I won't be able to feel like one, if I don't do it. Some people believe they need to get in a "mood" to be able to do something. To work, to dance, to write etc. Everyday I think about writing in this blog. Everyday I try to write something, but mid-way through I get distracted and scrap the whole thing. I'd like to call myself a writer, but I can't do that if I don't write. So I'm going to write. Even if I don't feel like it, even if I'm not in the mood. Even if I have nothing to say. I won't have anything to say, if I don't say anything at all. If I don't speak, in this case, write, my mind. Then who will? Exercise. Let's hope this works out for me, works out for me. - God is Love

No comments: