Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Notes 16



Never seek recognition. Act because what you do is what you love and what is right. I get to points with myself where I question whether I'm not working hard enough, or if my work just sucks, and why other people are more recognized than I am. 
Just before this post I tweeted "Scottie Pippen". And shortly after a friend of mine replied "Shoot bro... One of the best #legend". I could expand on that, but the point is, whatever you do.. whether it's your 9-5 job, school, career, blog, dance, whatever it is.. Do it because you love to do it, life isn't a popularity contest. Work, study, write, blog, dance for the love, and for you.. and if you're busting your ass and working hard at what you do, People will see that. People will see you in your work. And they'll respect that. Respect is far greater than recognition. Better recognize that. - God is Love

No comments: