Saturday, October 1, 2011

Good For You



Lately, it's almost as if it's corny to love. What's so corny about love? I feel as if these days want people want to show that love is for suckas, relationships restrict your freedom and independence, I am independent, I'm on my grind, I'm doing me, I'm doing what's best for me, if another person can't take the way I am then forget them.. blah blah blah blazay blah. There's really nothing wrong with some of those things. But people want to be a "hard rock when you really are a gem". People want to create this hard shell where they can do anything they want. With no fear. But no feelings. And if that's you out there and you're reading this, great. Good for you. I'm glad you're on your ?hit. But don't forget.. Love, sensitivity, FEELINGS, is a great thing to express. To possess. And if you can't let yourself take that ride of ups and downs that love takes you through even with yourself? How can you ever expect anyone to go on that ride with you? Or take you on the ride with them? It's OKAY, to let yourself love. Don't be afraid of what's good for you. - God is Love

No comments: