Sunday, May 29, 2011

Off the Scale

I find the world to be imbalanced. All the time. People get lost moving with the world, or moving against it. I don't think a lot of us realize the middle ground. I don't think that a lot of us think the balance is possible. Or trying hard enough to keep it. I've never been into astrology or nothin' like that, I've probably read my horoscope less than 10 times in my entire life. A good friend of mine who's into that kind'a stuff told me about what being a "Libra" is. Which is what I am. Basically, she said I like to have balance. 
Some people who may follow my actions may think I'm trying to be cool, or hip, or rebellious or even hypocritical. Because I move opposite the tide. Because I stand on the other side of the scale. Trust, I don't do it because I want to be noticed, or cool, or whatever. I just, like balance. I like, equality. I like, showing people the other side. But again, I don't believe in that astrology stuff. I like balance. So, let's step off this scale. Stand in this middle ground, and see what life is like together.  - God is Love

No comments: