Thursday, July 16, 2009

Borrow My Mind..."7 Pounds"


I know you're happy, and I'm so happy to see you growing. Not literally. hahah. 

In moments of weakness, I hope you keep calling me to give you an ounce of strength. 

No words, No, thing, could ever match what you've given me, and what you're going to give me. Your Love is enough, but you give me more than I need. 

If I needed a place to stay, could you give me one? If I needed a job, could you hook it up? I'm glad I never had to call upon those favors but I'm happier both your answers were yes. SD for life. 

You don't even need me to tell you what to do, you got it, you just have to be more confident, than conscious. Y'know I got you. 

Simply unexplainable. In one way or another, I'll always, always love you. 

- God Is Love


No comments: