Monday, June 8, 2009

Borrow My Mind..."Cure to Boredom, Map to Hapiness"

There's something that we don't know, that other people do. There's things that people in poverty know, that people in your neighbourhood don't. There are things that people in Japan have never seen, that poeple in California have. If most of us are "bored", think about that. Cultivate curiousity about, everything! Not just about Art, but paintbrushes and canvases. Not only about countries and cities, but about foriegn customs and people. Not just about our friends, but about this labyrinth of somethingness we call ourselves. If we do that, we'll never suffer a moment's boredom. 
If baby Aaliyah can be fascinated with a plastic stick and some soap, I'm sure I can create some fascination about he mayan civilization or the fact that I used to have nosebleeds when I laughed too much. No stress, no stress at all. No stress, no stress at all. 
So what is it about you, that makes you different from me? Why does your blog have a dope layout, and mine is just plain white? Do I sound annoying yet? I do? Good, cause annoying is just another word for curiousity. Be curious, be free, learn, see things that I've never seen. - God is Love

3 comments:

dre said...

holy she's so grown up!

paulo said...

yesss, it's so easy to not be bored. so many things to see, hear, taste, smell, feel, know and do. complaining about being bored is just being lazy.

i looove this seu jorge song right now.

KENTE!!! said...

borrow MY mind. because i r genius. clarkente.tumblr.com