Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Graduated...again.

I have to say, I momentarily forgot 'bout the whole September 11th thing. Due to the much advertised releases of Kanye West's - "Graduation" and 50 Cent's - "Curtis". I'm not a big fan of any of 50 cents releases after "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" so I decided to just download "Curtis" knowing it probably won't be worth buying in stores. Kanye's album on the other hand, I was more than willing to spend that $12.99 even though it wasn't in my budget. I didn't get ir right on the release date, but when I heard the good reviews from friends and several blogsites I went to the store and copped it and uploaded it into my ipod. Kanye's arrogant swagger comes across in his lyrics, and I forgive Kanye for that VMA rant he had earlier this month. I don't care. The dude puts out G.O.O.D. music, I don't care 'bout his other shit. This album is probably the best one out of the 3. Well, I'm still pretty biased towards "College Dropout" but if I had to choose. I'd choose "Graduation". His beats are more soulful, great samples. hahah. 2 tracks that I like, are 'Flashing Lights' & 'Big Brother', his ode to Jay-z. If you don't have this, go get it. If you don't, you're probably jsut gonna download it anyway. PEACE!!!

No comments: